...SPRINGS to LIFE for a whole NEW generation of Children!
1971… Sesame Street was only 3 years old when Jon Stone wrote a wonderful story “The Monster At the End of This Book,” published by Golden Books… do YOU remember? So many of us were either raised on, or raised our children on Sesame Street and Golden Books! Now Callaway Digital Arts, in association with Sesame Workshop, has transformed that classic “The Monster At the End of This Book” story into a digital, interactive app for iPads to delight your own children and grandchildren!
Stay with us “after the break” to see for yourself how Callaway Digital Arts has managed to leave the story, with all its memories, intact, while making this book SPRING to life for a whole NEW generation of children!
Grover continues to make us, and our children, laugh out loud and giggle with glee as he creates the backdrop for teaching your child, not only to read, but how to confront fears. Who could possibly be afraid of such a wonderfully silly character?
The words are highlighted as the narrator reads the story in Grover’s voice, so that your child can relate the written to the spoken word. We love that your child can “tickle” Grover numerous times for various responses! The latest update even allows your child to put their own name on the bookplate contained within their book, truly making it their own.
Add to that the fact that Sesame Street has included a whole section for helping parents interact with their child as the book progresses AND another section, written by experts, on how to deal with your child’s fears, and you have a digital HIT! This book has been popular since 1971 – 40 years ago! NOW, with its transformation into a modern, digital eBook, it will prove to be just as loved by new generations!
The Monster at the End of This Book enhances the classic Sesame Street book with a completely immersive experience that draws children right into the story. Join lovable, furry old Grover as he tries his very hardest to secure pages—with everything from ropes to brick walls—to keep readers away from the monster at the end of this book. The all-time favorite you loved as a child comes alive for today’s young readers with interactive play, plus touch-point animation.
- Lively, interactive animation that responds to your child’s touch
- Narration by lovable old Grover himself
- Engaging activities that empower readers to decide how and when to move the story forward—plus encourage kids’ spatial development and listening skills
- Word highlighting to help build beginning reader skills
- Easy-to-follow parent tips for helping kids tackle common fears, reflecting the book’s underlying curriculum messages about courage and labeling emotions
Don’t delay! Introduce this delightful experience to your own child! Download this wonderful, The Monster at the End of This Book iPad app for YOUR child today! They will LOVE you for it!
MORE Callaway Digital Arts Apps for iPads Reviews:
- Martha Stewart Makes Cookies iPad App; Love it OR Leave it?
- Martha Stewart Makes MORE Cookies App for iPads
- Thomas & Friends; Misty Island Rescue Apps for iPads Review