...well after the London Summer Games are finished!
Everyone seems to be caught up in the Olympic Summer Games! Even children! I was amazed that my four-year old granddaughter was so engrossed in them the other evening! If your kids are watching the Olympics and want to know more about them then you will want to take a look at the Zoo Champs app for iPads for your younger children.
Zoo Champs makes the Olympics fun and funny as they have zoo animals compete in various summer Olympic games. Your child can select from THIRTY different events! Don’t miss a single one! See the arrow in the right-hand bottom rectangle in the photo at the top of the article? We actually MISSED that during testing and are SO glad that the developer pointed out our error! There is a SECOND page of events! 30 in ALL! MORE fun for all!
Each event is explained in simple terms and gives the children the opportunity to learn more facts and answer questions.
Zoo Champs Features:
- More than 30 pages with animations, interactivity, and sound effects
- Quality hand-drawn illustrations
- Simple but informative texts about every sport, from archery to wrestling
- Fully voiced for ages 4+ with the option to turn the volume off
- Every sport has an “in depth” reading-only section with amazing facts and Q&As
- Easy navigation: sports are arranged alphabetically, and there is a fully voiced navigation page
- Supports the new retina display
We found the various events well done and interesting for very young children. We would have liked to see more information added for the older child. We would recommend the Zoo Champs iPad app for children from four to three years of age.
p.s. so which Olympic event does YOUR child like best?
Can a sailboat go faster than the wind? Can hippos swim? Where does the name for soccer come from? Can the world’s fastest person outrun an ostrich?
Team up with the world’s fastest, strongest, and cutest animals to learn about this summer’s biggest sports!
This animated book covers all the sports from archery to wrestling, from the super popular 100m sprint and gymnastics to the much less covered sports, like water polo and taekwondo.
It gives a colorful snapshot of every sport with the goal of fueling curiosity in children and stimulating further learning.
* More than 30 pages with animations, interactivity, and sound effects
* Quality hand-drawn illustrations
* Simple but informative texts about every sport, from archery to wrestling
* Fully voiced for ages 4+ with the option to turn the volume off
* Every sport has an “in depth” reading-only section with amazing facts and Q&As
* The history of the Olympics is covered as well
* Easy navigation: sports are arranged in alphabetical order, and there is a fully voiced navigation page
* Supports the new retina display
Designed for children ages 4-8
Find us on the web: www.zoochamps.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zoo-Champs-App/254572591314926
Follow us on Twitter: @zoochampsapp