FREE! But only for a FEW days so get it NOW!
Remember games when you were little that let you put the head of the policeman over the body of the scuba diver, and give him the legs of a balerina? Well that is what MixMe – FixMe app for iPads is all about! With 216 possible combinations it delights a child and rewards them with a with a fun reward: when the three-part puzzle is complete, your kid will be greeted with beatiful music and sound effects!
Stay with us “after the break” for a video-look at this entertaining teaching app by Nutria Software.
This is a simple iPad app that can keep a two-to-six year old busy for a long time! Yes, I know it says 3 to 6 year olds but we found that two year olds could play it just fine! Just like the cardpaper-card version of this time-honored game it’s just as much fun to make silly combinations as it is to get them right!
Here are some of the features you get in MixMe-FixMe:
- Picture puzzle matching game for 3-6 year olds
- Super easy, ultra-smooth touch navigation
- Universal app, works on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
- Cute, kid-friendly graphics
- Kids learn while have lots of fun
- Completed characters are shown in their work environment, with their equipment
- Illustrative music and sound effects go off when a picture is completed
- 216 possible, amusing mixed up combos
- Teaches through fun play
- Retina display support
- Buy now and get even more with the next update!
The only thing I found “lacking” is that Nutria Software only has a one-page website that is not really customer support friendly. One must email them if you have a question. I am hoping to see them develop more of a page for all their users. But since the app is so simple so as to rarely generate questions it “functions.”
The MixMe – FixMe iPad app is free for a few days so pick it up NOW!