... on all your iOS iDevices!
Have a large party, wedding reception or business meeting coming up? Want an easier way to generate and stay on top of your guest list? Guest List Organizer by Denys Yevenko was made just for this function!
Guest List Organizer is simple and easy to use. Users create a new event by tapping the plus button in the top right corner. Users add information to the event, such as the event name, location, date, time, and any additional notes or comments. Once an event is created, users may import contacts and contact detail information from Facebook, the iPad’s Address Book, previous event entries, or enter guests manually. Each guest entry includes fields for first name, last name, phone, email, table assignment, notes, and custom-created fields. You can even import pictures of your guests from Facebook so your greeters can put a face to the name.
We found adding guests was very simple. You simply select what type of contact you would like to import, check mark the people you’d like to invite and then tap outside the box. They are imported into the app immediately. There are check boxes for Invited, Confirmed, Attended and if they brought a guest. Guest information can be sorted by RSVP status, attendance, name, and more. Guest List Organizer allows users to track guest popularity by denoting which guests arrive with other guests, such as family members or co-workers. This useful information can help the event organizer make quick, last minute table assignment changes to ensure that guests are seated appropriately for an effective and successful event.
Users may analyze, print and share guest lists and customizable PDF reports via email, iTunes, DropBox, and Evernote. Eleven automatically generated, customizable reports track all of the information a party planner may need. Default, pre-defined and custom fields provide specific, complete information. Event planners can instantly see which guests have arrived and which confirmed guests are not yet at the event, allowing adjustment of event activities as needed.
Guest List Organizer Features:
- Save time, thanks to import of Facebook friends, Address Book entries or guests from previous events
- iCloud: sync guest information between devices
- Track all the information you need, with support for pre-defined and custom fields for guests (job, contact info, table no., etc.)
- Manage relationships between guests
- Sort guests easily: sort by RSVP status, by attendance, by name…
- Share documents via e-mail or iTunes
- 11 customizable PDF reports with support for default, pre-defined and custom fields – no more manual entry!
- Know who the most popular guest or the best promoter is: see which guests came with family members or coworkers
- Share reports through e-mail, Dropbox or Evernote
- Print reports
- Can use your existing Contacts and Facebook friends
- Dropbox, Evernote and printing are supported for reports
- Hand an iPad with the app to a greeter, who can quickly check off guests who attend
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations
- Interface that is friendly for non-techies and powerful for experienced users
Obviously you don’t need this app for organizing small parties, however you can easily see that if you are coordinating a large event with many people and activities all these functions become invaluable. Couple that with the ability to share the information by iCloud, email, DropBox or Evernote and it saves you valuable time. You are never without the information you need no matter where you are. So stop relying on pen and paper and add the Guest List Organizer iPad app to your device today so you are organized for tomorrow and every event in your future.
Do you use a guest list app? Which is your favorite?