... an App for iPads Review
With even more tablets on the horizon this fall never before has there been a better time to author your own ebooks! But are you intimidated? Do you think putting together a book in the universal EPUB format will just be too hard and complicated? Well fear not! Now there is Book Creator for iPad! This iPad app will get you going and won’t stop until your ebook is done!
During our testing we marveled at how super intuitive this app is and how absolutely simple it is to use! The very first thing you see when opening up the app is a short tutorial on getting started. In six short pages, made of course with Book Creator for iPad, you know enough to dive right in and start making your own book! The tutorial not only tells you what to do, it invites you to try it out right then and there!
Stick with us “after the break” for a video-look at Book Creator for iPad and all its features!
See how intuitive using Book Creator is? It’s so easy even your kids can do it! As a matter of fact kids love making books with it! It’s perfect for class projects too! Do you belong to a group that has always wanted to publish a cookbook but it just always seemed daunting? Well, now it’s simple! Throw it together in in Book Creator and you’re done! Since they are in EPUB format you are assured that they will always be readable, now and in the future too!
Book Creator Features:
- Quickly add pictures from the Photos app, or grab them from the web, then move and resize them with your fingers.
- Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
- Choose from all of the iPad’s fonts – over 50 to use.
- Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
- A quick tap and you’re reading your book in iBooks!
- Send your books to your friends over email, or sync using Dropbox.
- With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
- Full support for iBooks’ fixed layout format, including double page images.
- Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles by the developer, Red Jumper Studios.