...with an app for iPads!
Announcing SyncPad! A GREAT new productivity app for iPads from Thirtynine LLC. This digital-whiteboard tool will allow you to host business meetings all over the world, meet up with friends, and share ideas over the Internet in real time! Featured by Apple as New and Newsworthy for the business category, and one that you will want to add to your arsenal of tools. SyncPad that takes your iPad and converts it from consumption to a creative asset for any application. Want to share ideas with colleagues? No problem, and they can add to the idea pool too! Want to help your kids with their homework even when they are away at college? You can do that too! Want to explain a big game strategy with your son even though you are kept at work? Yep, do it with SyncPad!
Forget those whiteboard and sketchpad applications that require you to be few feet from each other in order to collaborate. With SyncPad you just need to be connected to the internet, and you will be able to enjoy a live connection experience, just like if you were working the very same whiteboard, no matter where you are. If you want to clear your whiteboard, just tap on the trash bin icon and you will be able to clear just the notes or both notes and the image or PDF loaded.
Stay with us “after the break” for our own Apps for iPads video-review of SyncPad along with two more videos that shows how quick and easy it is to collaborate with this iPad app!
Let’s take a look at what SyncPad looks like when you are on your iPad and your guests are watching you on any PC browser from anywhere in the world:
See how easy it is? All I did was designate a name for my “room” when I opened up the iPad app and drew on my iPad in the SyncPad app. It immediately uploaded it to the MySyncPad website/the name of the room I told it so that all my guests could see it! Uploading a picture and marking it up was just as simple!
Now here’s a look at the other side of the equation:
HERE is a look at what FORTY (40) iPads look like when you sync them all together for a big meeting using SyncPad!
IMAGINE the possibilities! Adding SyncPad to your iPad, your company iPads or your student’s iPads will give you flexibility you never had before! It’s a must-have tool for creating and conveying ideas, connecting colleagues, students and friends throughout the world!
- Multiple colors
- Multiple stroke sizes
- Multi-page PDF support
- Import pictures from your library
- Live sharing connection with another SyncPad, SyncPad reader or a browser.
- Multi-user rooms
- Share via e-mail or save to your library
So what are you waiting for? Get the SyncPad app for your iPad today!
Apps for iPads Recommended Reading:
- SyncPad: The Collaborative Online Whiteboard For iPad. Review … – SyncPad is an iPad utility designed to easily share content such as marking up PDFs, images, and drawing on a whiteboard easily over the web.
- SyncPad: A real-time collaboration app for visual presentations … – At Launch 2011 I spoke with the founder of SyncPad, a new application for collaborating in real-time. Using this app, users can share visual presentations remotely or locally through drawings, images, and PDFs. As the founder of SyncPad explained, the app supports HTML 5 and can also be accessed through a web browser in addition to the SyncPad iPad and iPhone apps.
- This Week in IPad – Creator of SynchPad, killer app reviews, and … – This week on the show special guest and developer Davide Di Cillio of the revolutionary SyncPad App is on the show. We review some well loved iPad apps your may want to reckon twice about purchasing and the latest news in the world of tablets. This entry was posted on Monday, January 24th, 2011 at 9:57 am and is filed under Posts.
- SyncPad has an interesting experience building a simple node.js … – Roder over at SyncPad built his app with node.js and then due to performance problems rewrote it in Erlang. He does a good job of not taking any shots at node while explaining his experience with each platform. …
- Talk to your real customers, not your imaginary ones. The SyncPad … – SyncPad is an iOS app that helps people collaborate in real-time. You can think of it as a virtual whiteboard that helps people focus. When Davide Di Cillo (the founder of SyncPad) was building SyncPad, he had envisioned …