Pinterest is one of the new guys in town, but already they are making history. Originally only available through an invitation it is now, as of August 8th, open to anyone. Come one, come ALL! So up until now I have to admit to just entering and using Pinterest in the mobile Safari browser on my iPad because I didn’t like the mobile Pinterest app. But now they’ve released a new version that is optimized for your iPad that is GREAT! Wait until you see!
Now, with the new upgraded app, which is totally FREE by the way, you have a highly intuitive interface that makes it EASY to use on your iPad. While you cannot edit boards you can do just about anything else. It even has a built in web browser for surfing for more pins, with, of course its own Pin Button.
The Pinterest App Features:
- Pin your inspirations to online pinboards so you can find them later
- Check out categories to find inspiration for your life in areas like Design, Travel, or Food and Drink
- Follow boards that interest you to discover even more
- Create new pins with your camera
They couldn’t have made it more easy! So what are you waiting for? Download your own FREE Pinterest iPad app now!
p.s. Please share YOUR Pinterest account name with us! You are welcome to do so in the comments below!
Categories: Social Networking, Photo & Video
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
• Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips
http:AppsforiPads.net brings you a video-tour of the newly upgraded, just for your iPad, Pinterest app! Please be sure to LIKE and SHARE our video, subscribe for MORE, and JOIN us on our website for our full review!